When you have healthy skin, with an even skin tone, you just naturally look better. You look younger and more vibrant. Unfortunately, aging, sun exposure, environmental toxins, and other factors can combine to make your skin look dull, uneven, old, and tired. Chemical peels are a powerful treatment to help your skin, and they are available from your dermatologist.
What You Need To Know About Chemical Peels
Chemical peels are made with mild substances like hyaluronic and fruit acids. A chemical peel is applied to your face for a few minutes and then removed. The chemical peel will:
- Slough the top layer of your skin
- Remove dead skin cells, debris, and oil
- Promote collagen production to renew your skin
- Reveal vibrant, new, younger-looking skin
Chemical peels are an excellent treatment solution if you have:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull, tired-looking skin
- Rough, scaly skin texture
- Blotchiness and uneven skin tone
- Acne and acne scarring
- Sun damage, freckles, or age spots
You should consider chemical peels because they are:
- Effective, correcting a wide range of skin problems
- Safe, because they have been rigorously tested and approved by the FDA
- Convenient, because they require little to no downtime
- Fast, because each treatment takes only 20 to 30 minutes
Your dermatologist can schedule your chemical peel treatments every 1 to 2 weeks until you achieve optimal results. Your dermatologist may also recommend periodic treatments to maintain your excellent results.
Skin problems don’t just happen on your face. Fortunately, chemical peels can be used on other areas of your body, including your neck, arms, hands, chest, back, and legs.
Want To Know More?
If you are bothered by the effects of aging, or sun damage, or just want to look your best, it’s time to consider chemical peels. To discover more about the power of chemical peels and what they can do for you and your skin, talk with an expert. Call your dermatologist today.